Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcoming March - Just a Little Late : )

I wanted to offer an update for you as to what's been going on with me most recently. As many of you may know who are members at Raw Food Rehab, I've been traveling back and forth to Oklahoma City a couple of days a week, working on a special project. This week, I was there for the past couple of days - on Monday - working and yesterday - I was staying over to attend the lecture and dinner with Philip McCluskey at 105degrees.

Monday's work went beautifully (and yes, I promise that I'll fill you in on the details of what I've been up to very soon), but around midnight I awoke in my hotel room with the chills and began to feel extremely ill. For those of you who have ever had a nasty stomach bug, you can imagine the scene without me offering a play-by-play. So to make an ugly story short, I was unable to attend the sold-out Philip McCluskey event at 105degrees. I was beyond disappointed, as there were a good number of Real Food Tulsa readers and Raw Food Rehab members who traveled in for the lecture/dinner. I had been looking so forward to getting to meet and spend time with the crew, but alas, the unforgiving intestinal bug won.

Fortunately, I was able to drive myself home today and although still pretty weak, I can tell I'm on the mend. So even though it's March 2nd already, I'm happy to be starting a new month in which I hope to pack plenty of excitement! This Friday, after a month off, thanks to the marvelous Michelle K of it's a High Raw Life, I'll be back in the Foodie Friday kitchen making a recipe from the Resolve to Evolve March Recipe Supplement, so you will want to be sure to tune in for that.

I also want to share that we're gearing up for our next 11 Week Initiative at RFR over the next couple of weeks.

GO FRESH - 11 Weeks of Rejuvenation & Renewal with Raw Foods will begin on April 1st! I am really looking forward to sharing some exciting details with you about this Initiative very soon. Be sure to keep your eyes on the Main Forum at RFR, as this is always where I post breaking and headline news! You can read more about what the 11 Week Total Health & Wellness Initiatives are about Here and I also want to encourage you to learn about RFR's Darlene Knight Scholarship Fund.

I sincerely hope this post finds you well and that March is off to a fantastic start. I'd really love to hear from you in the comments below - tell us how things are in YOUR world!

blog comments powered by Disqus