Thursday, June 14, 2012

Before I Escape.....

Canebrake's Executive Chef Sam Bracken & tonight's special guest Chef Jakub Hartleib - out  foraging for our dinner!
Hey Everyone!
I've just finished packing my overnight bag, getting ready to slip off with Gordon (my husband) for an enchanted escape this evening.  We've been invited to attend a very special happening that's part of Local Food Week here in northeastern Oklahoma. The evening will feature locally sourced fresh food & wines from within a 75 mile radius.  It's my pleasure to support events like this that are helping to raise health awareness, support local farming/commerce and promote the real food movement.  If you're ever in this part of the world, please check out The Canebrake - Oklahoma's first truly eco-friendly resort, yoga barn and award winning restaurant.  
Before I go, I want to draw your attention to some very recent inspirational posts that I think you would find really interesting at my Main Forum at Raw Food Rehab this week:
Meet the Wellness Warrior Line Up for Cleanse America (10-Day Cleanse Begin's next Wednesday)
Wishing you a Great Day!
Penni
blog comments powered by Disqus