Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm at Raw Union Fest in Oregon!

I arrived in Medford, Oregon this afternoon for The Raw Union Fest. I'll be doing a review of all of the wedding food for the July issue of RawFu Magazine, so this is a really fun trip for me. Traveling made me think of a great blog post that I wanted to share with you from my friend Julie, at Julie's Raw Ambition. If your summer includes any travel plans and your looking for information on traveling healthy and staying on track with your raw food diet, be sure to go check her post out HERE.

This Sunday is not only Father's Day and Summer Solstice, but it is also the main reason I am in Oregon.....to celebrate the marriage of Angela Stokes and Matt Monarch. Raw Food Guru and Essene minister, David Wolfe, will be officiating the ceremony. I'll be sure to gather many photos and video footage from the weekend's festivities.

My travel was pretty wacky today. I made a video for my guinea pigs over in Raw Food Rehab, and I thought you might get a kick out of the craziness of the day. You can watch it HERE. I'm ready to get horizontal and I have no doubt that I'll be out like a light in no time. Be sure to stay tuned to the blog for the behind the scenes/inside scoop at Raw Union Fest!
blog comments powered by Disqus