Wednesday, August 1, 2007

raw euphoria

It's true. There is a raw food euphoria that comes over a person after they have been eating raw for a week or two. I had sort of forgotten about this fabulously light, clear, sexy feeling that I used to feel. I woke up thinking, "It's back!!" Mmmmmmmm......such a nice gift after all my commitment and devotion of the past two weeks.

So, today I am readying myself to venture out to the Wednesday Morning Farmer's Market. I always love strolling around, smiling at people, talking with the vendors and local farmers. It is a raw foodists passion to peruse these outdoor seasonal markets. One never knows what treasures will be found or what inspirations may surface. And in the mood I feel today, I sense something extra special on the horizon.

Don't worry, I'll let you know how the day unfolds ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it