Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Raw Story on Pure Jeevan

Today my personal raw transformation story appears on Pure Jeevan, a website that provides constant inspiration along the path of transforming your life through living foods. Wendi & Jim Dee are such an asset to the field of natural health and raw and living food education. I hope you'll add their website to your subscriptions! A big thank you to them for their support and belief in me. I LOVE you guys! Here it is:From early childhood, I suffered from persistent, unexplainable intestinal problems. Although many doctors were consulted and performed every known test, there was never a clear diagnosis other than the vague IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), which never responded to traditional medical treatment. At 15, I contracted a severe case of mononucleosis, which ultimately led to a breakdown of my immune system. This compromised immunity opened the door to multiple allergies, asthma, eczema, skin problems, reoccurring urinary tract & yeast infections and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, otherwise known as Epstein-Barr virus.

Due to a past riddled with chronic health challenges, I became interested in natural health by the time I reached my late teens, when I finally became disillusioned with the promises and failures of modern medicine. By the age of 22 my passion for natural healing therapies was further fueled when I began as working with (as a patient) and then studying under Dr. Joel Robbins, MD & ND in Tulsa, and I enrolled in his Natural Health & Optimum Nutrition continuing education program. I earned my Natural Health Certification in 1992, but even with this new life impacting eduction, I still found that I was struggling with elements of my own binge eating, yo-yoing weight, less than optimum health and depression.

READ THE REST OF THE STORY ON PURE JEEVAN.......

the last picture was actually from April 2008
blog comments powered by Disqus