Friday, May 22, 2009

Matt Monarch Interviews Penni - Part 1


Last evening Real Food Tulsa welcomed Mr. Matt Monarch and Miss Angela Stokes to Tulsa, Oklahoma for a very special event. We had a really nice turn out and everyone completely enjoyed hearing from these two dynamic figures of the raw food movement. Earlier in the evening, Matt sat down with me to do an episode of his popular television show, The Raw Food World. I wanted to share with you a few segments from our visit together, which I will post as a 3 part entry. I hope you enjoy our (very) candid interview. Matt will also have a video from their visit to Tulsa on his site.


Matt & Angela own and manage the Raw Food World. In my opinion, they have one of the most amazing selections of raw food and related products on the internet. I encourage you to take the time to visit Matt & Angela and peruse their impressive selection of superior quality merchandise.
See you tomorrow for Part 2 of Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes while they were living on Tulsa Time!
blog comments powered by Disqus