Friday, May 29, 2009

My Big Fat Raw Experiment

Starting June 1st, I am going on a journey and I'd love to take you along with me. For 10 weeks, a posse of guinea piglets and I will be focusing on cleansing and weight loss. This is all in an effort to obtain research for a book that I am writing this summer on Raw Food, Weight Loss, and Cleansing. I've been blown away with how many people have written to me, wanting to come along for the ride!

I decided to start an internet site so that I can offer daily contact to all my wee little piggies in the program. Some need to lose 10 pounds and other need to drop well over 100 pounds. I love the diversity within the group and it should make for a great experiment.

During this 10 weeks our diet will consist of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, healthy fats, seeds, sprouts, herbal teas and good pure water. Kombucha is fine too. The more raw, the better. We'll also be incorporating healthy movement into our days by walking, rebounding and/or yoga stretching. Whatever your ability level is where you should start.

If you would like to come on board the Weight Loss Train, it will be leaving the station this coming Monday, June 1st!

JUNE 1st UPDATE: DUE TO SUCH OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, I CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL GUINEA PIGS :- ( HOWEVER - IF YOU'D LIKE TO WATCH MY DAILY VIDEOS FOR THE EXPERIMENT ON YOUTUBE, PLEASE CHECK MY PAGE THERE.
blog comments powered by Disqus