Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Performance and Possibility

This is the first time I've reposted a picture on my blog, but can you blame me? I promised a link to this interview with Tim Van Orden a couple of weeks ago, but now it's finally materialized! Big props to my homeboy, Dhrumil Purohit, director of We Like It Raw for creating such an amazing community of support at Give It To Me Raw and for being the facilitator and creator of my very favorite in-depth, with purpose, raw related interviews. If you had the opportunity to hear Tim speak while he was in Tulsa, this motivational podcast will provide additional encouragement, new information and reinforcement. If you missed his visit, or if you're not in Tulsa, you'll not want to miss the life impacting message he brings. ENJOY!
blog comments powered by Disqus