Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Real Food for the Holidays

If you are in the Tulsa area, please plan to join Real Food Tulsa as we host our very first Holiday Raw Food Celebration! The date is this coming Sunday, December 7th at 5 pm. Keeping raw foods as the mainstay of ones diet can be a challenge for many of us at this time of the year, so joining with community, inspiring and sharing healthy, delicious encouragement with holiday food preparation tips and ideas can be a real source of support, even a life saver.I'm starting to get really excited because I've been playing in the raw kitchen, working up some yummy dishes/recipes to share with you. (No, these amazing raw cakes aren't mine....just pictures I've found that give me creative inspiration!) Our recent meetups have been really helpful because I always come away with inspiring, fresh ideas for what I can recreate at home. At this month's meetup, I've put together a "panel of experts" who will be answering your raw food related questions. If you're in my area and haven't taken the time to RSVP for this event...please do so now as I want to make sure I'll have plenty of chairs and holiday punch for everyone! Please plan to join Real Food Tulsa as we honor the season with our very first Holiday Raw Food Celebration!

A donation of $5 per person is requested to help cover rental expenses.

blog comments powered by Disqus