Friday, March 20, 2009

Green Spring Break


On today's video I had the pleasure of interviewing a couple of Spring Breakers (if only all kids on Spring Break were this precious). Taylor & her good friend, Kirsten, have been enjoying a week away from the classroom and they actually came to me while I was working, asking if I'd make them a green smoothie. I'm so delighted that the kids are requesting a healthy snack instead of potato chips, cookies, soda or other such junk food. Houston, I think we've made contact! Now they're all fueled up, jumping on the trampoline and listening to Jason Mraz. If only I could bonsai them right now...because the teen years are beckoning them way too fast. Lord, give me strength.

I know many of you are green smoothie kings and queens out there. Would you be willing to share you favorite recipe in the comments below?

Happy Friday and Happy First Day of Spring!!
blog comments powered by Disqus