Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Healthly Practices - Day 10



In today's video I discuss a few life practices that promote cleansing and healing while discouraging premature aging. I wonder what day I'll be on when I finally lose that double chin....Scheesh. Anyway, everything is going well and it's been a busy, exciting week. I've been doing a lot of writing as I'm working on 2 articles for the premiere issue of Raw Fu Magazine. If you haven't logged on to subscribe, I want to encourage you to do so. Bunny Berry is a master graphic designer and her husband is a professional photographer (he used to be the art director for Spin Magazine) and they are putting together the nation's most fabulous new mag for those interested in living a healthier life. Bunny is also incorporating the expertise of the Rawtographer for some on location photo layouts. There will be many raw food friendly articles & recipes, and it will also cover many aspects of real health - mental, spiritual, physical, social, environmental, etc. You can reserve your first three copies here!

As I was putting together my notes and menu for Saturday's Whole Foods lecture this week, I received communication from Matthew Kenney asking if I would consider being one of the guest speakers at 105 degree's grand opening this September in Oklahoma City. I couldn't be more excited to be part of the grand opening celebration. I will be sure to keep you all up to date on details as this dynamic, cutting edge restaurant, culinary academy and lifestyle store progresses. It truly is the most ambitious and impressive project within the raw food world right now.

Tonight we have another 6th grade basketball game (the boys made it into the playoffs and Taylor has to cheer). That's why I'm vlogging early today because I may be too tired once we get home tonight.

Today's Daily Juice (so far):
1.5 quart pineapple/cilantro
1 quart celery/green leaf lettuce/cucumber/pear/lime
To be continued

I'd love to hear how things went for you today......
blog comments powered by Disqus