Monday, March 9, 2009

Play Dough Machine

Like a child, I'm always so fascinated with the pulp that is produced when I'm mega juicing. With a heart of part scientist and part artist, I deeply enjoy creating in the kitchen. There's no doubt that juice cleansing is not always easy nor do I enjoy day after day of scrubbing my juicer over and over, however I always appreciate the benefits I feel when I'm living on just juice. So far I've lost 6 pounds and I feel beautifully clear headed. Although this should be my most hormonal week of the month, I'm steady and less agitated, even though my daughter is pacing the floor in front of me now, waiting for her turn on the computer. Until tomorrow.......

Today's Daily Juice:

1 qt. grapefruit/orange/spirulina
1.5 qt. celery/spinach/basil/green onion/garlic/tomato/lime/apple cider vinegar/flax oil/Himalayan sea salt
1/2 qt. cucumber/kale/dandelion greens/lime/granny smith apple

How is your day going?
blog comments powered by Disqus